Rats, rats EVERYWHERE! ☹️

Pics
You need to make a water bath trap. 1 5gal bucket, 1 coat hanger longer than the top of the bucket, 1 plastic bottle, drill holes in bucket, and plastic bottle, thread the hanger thru the holes in bucket, than the bottle and than the bucket. the bottle should spin freely. Coat the bottle with peanut butter, fill the bucket with water about half way, take a tree branch and secure to the bucket to the ground, the rats will crawl up the branch and on to the spinning bottle and fall into the water. They will be dead in the morning.

I take up the chicken food at night. That stopped my mice problem. (for now that is). All our chicken feed is stored in metal trash cans 'cause mice eat through plastic. Guineas kill snakes who, in turn, eat mice so I don't recommend guineas. We encourage black snakes out here. Looks like the Grandpas Feeder is a good idea, a bit expensive but if that what it takes. Husband puts snake shot in his pistal, takes the feeder away from the chickens then goes for target practice. He's gotten very good over the years. Good luck. I feel your pain.

So can you actually hire this Mink Man to come to any location and if so what kinda fee does he charge?
Sure looks like it, but I couldn't find a location or contact(not that I looked that hard).
Sounds like he's damn near a millionaire from youtube, plus he is/was a financial planner.

My teenage boy remedy for getting rid of a couple large Norway rat infestations was to pour gasoline at the entrance of their holes. I would wait a few minutes and then throw a match in one of the holes. By then, the gas fumes had built up in their underground tunnels and would ignite sending burning rats scurrying out of the ground. The first time it went okay. The second time not so much because the burning rats went into the adjacent woods and caught the duff on fire. And a couple ran up the side of my coop and it caught on fire. A friend of mine and I like to have never got the fires under control.

My teenage boy remedy for getting rid of a couple large Norway rat infestations was to pour gasoline at the entrance of their holes. I would wait a few minutes and then throw a match in one of the holes. By then, the gas fumes had built up in their underground tunnels and would ignite sending burning rats scurrying out of the ground. The first time it went okay. The second time not so much because the burning rats went into the adjacent woods and caught the duff on fire. And a couple ran up the side of my coop and it caught on fire. A friend of mine and I like to have never got the fires under control.
Soooo....NOT a good idea.
Matches and gasoline is never a good idea......you're lucky you didn't catch yourself on fire.

Lol! Sorry, Chicken Heel but that sounded so comical! I'd like to seen that! :)

Sure looks like it, but I couldn't find a location or contact(not that I looked that hard).
Sounds like he's damn near a millionaire from youtube, plus he is/was a financial planner.
Ya looks like he's in Utah and has the day job. Curious if this is an actual feasible idea or just people seeing the videos and suggesting something that isn't an option at all.
I wouId love to see these mink in action IRL.

Back
Top Bottom