*ravenkit's journey*a warriors cats role play!!!!

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Hello!welcome!
Rules:
No bullying
No cussing
No mating
Be nice
Do not kill or cripple another persons character with out there permishon
This is my role play,wat I say goes
Have fun!!!!!!!
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This is ravenkit's journey,all the clans are fighting for food and Teratory as she is growing up,will your cat survive?or die?

Note:I need some body to play,her mom:night shade,her dad:riverstone,her brother:hawk kit,her sister:black kit.and somebody(or 5)to play,some warriors,a person to play the leader:cinder star.somebody to play the deputy(he/she is going to die)the medicine cat,apprantices,elders,and 6 kits,and two queens,ravenkit,is mine!do not play her.PM me if you are interested in playing any of the thes

Clans:
Dawnclan:sleek well fed cats,mostly ginger golden,and other light colers(note:this is are main clan,were all the kit,queens,and warriors,and all that stuff is most focest on,ok?)

Frostclan:thay love blood shade,and thay will kill,and thay do not follow the warrior code
Mostly white gray,and black

Leafclan:thay are small but fast cats.thay are mostly ginger,and calico

Pineclan:small cats,but there is a lot of them.mostly reddish brown,and calico

Names:kits always have to end in kit,apprantices,in paw,leaders in star,and warrior can be almost anything,look it up if you need help.

A little help:eek:k so,you can only become deputy,if you have mentored at least one apparntice.

List of things you can have:you can have any animal,thay cannot be in the clans tho,you can't have a human.

Fourm:
Name:
Is this a cat?(say yes if cat,say no if not and put wat it is):
Personality:
Description:
Clan:
History:
Username:
Other:

Put starclan in other if you red all of this

Last edited:
Name:cinder star
Is this a cat?:yes
Personalty:sweet kind cn be stern
Description:a gray she cat with black paw ears,muzzle and tail,has green eyes
Clan:dawn
History:none
Username:cluckcluck1215
Other:starclan

Name:raven kit
Is this a cat?:yes
Personality:kind sweet,a little timed
Description:a pure black she-kit with dark dark dark green eyes
Clan:dawn
History:none(yet)
Username:cluckcluck1215

I'll join! Oh and just to remind you, you probably should put up the BYC Rules. My old RP cold deleted bc of that

Name:Cinderstar
Is this a cat?(say yes if cat,say no if not and put what it is):Yes
Personality:very calm and collected; not very talkative; has unbelievable patience; she is hard to read and does not trust many cats(outside of clan, that is). Very wise. She is actually; secretly, very keen and is especially curious about twolegs. She is very scarred from her past and even thought she doesn't let any emotions through, she has depression.
Description:slender, muscular smokey gray she cat with green blue eyes. She has a long tail, a nicked ear, and claw marks along her shoulder.
Clan:DawnClan
History:she came from a rough time in the clans and rose above it all
Username:Casper101Popcor

Back
Top Bottom