Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Pics
I will look locally first. If any names pop in your head let me know!

@TJChickens is in SoCal and has awesome Calls... maybe ask her if she knows anyone closer to you?? Or scour CL in your area, put up a wanted ad? Might not find really good quality, but it might be a start to try first...

Am hoping to be hatching out some of their babies in a couple months, since she just started laying...
smile.png

@Julie Bird I don't remember if you have seen these pics before... wanted to show you what a ham the Snowy girl is, lol...
big_smile.png
ALL CAPS. I HONESTLY GASPED IN AWE AND INCREDULOUSNESS OVER THESE PICTURES OF SNOWY GIRL. I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING. DO YOU SEE THE ROUNDNESS OF HER BODY? DO YOU SEE HOW CUTE SHE IS. AND AS TONY POINTED OUT, THE LEFT LEG AND WEB TURNED INWARD IS SO DUCK. I HAVE TO SAVE THESE PICTURES NOW TO MY COMPUTER AND the one picture of her that's full frontal portrays a burb that is the EPITOME of DUCK.

Does anyone else not see this? Full frontal picture of bird. Here is a big dosage of cute. Look at her very round anterior carriage and the positioning over her orange webs. Then her beak smack dab in the middle of her cute and puffy rounded face and her eyes. LOOK and SEE, everyone. I see a character, not a random bird.

Her boyfriend is adorable. Do you think he'd mind if I picked him up and kissed him? I love the thickness of his little neck. His face is sweet from the side.

Like most of my stock, these 2 were bred by @minihorse927

She did an amazing job and I can't wait to see what they produce...
big_smile.png

There's always something going who knows where on a duck...
gig.gif

She just kept peering back and forth and squeaking at me, it was too cute!
Squeaking at you?????

I have to get off here now. It's too much.
barnie.gif

ALL CAPS.  I HONESTLY GASPED IN AWE AND INCREDULOUSNESS OVER THESE PICTURES OF SNOWY GIRL.  I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING.  DO YOU SEE THE ROUNDNESS OF HER BODY?  DO YOU SEE HOW CUTE SHE IS.  AND AS TONY POINTED OUT, THE LEFT LEG AND WEB TURNED INWARD IS SO DUCK.  I HAVE TO SAVE THESE PICTURES NOW TO MY COMPUTER AND the one picture of her that's full frontal portrays a burb that is the EPITOME of DUCK.  

Does anyone else not see this?  Full frontal picture of bird.  Here is a big dosage of cute.  Look at her very round anterior carriage and the positioning over her orange webs.  Then her beak smack dab in the middle of her cute and puffy rounded face and her eyes.  LOOK and SEE, everyone.  I see a character, not a random bird.

Her boyfriend is adorable.  Do you think he'd mind if I picked him up and kissed him?  I love the thickness of his little neck.  His face is sweet from the side.

So glad you like the pics, Julie! She is a character for sure... and of course you can scoop them up and give them kisses... his eyes would get wide, but that's it, lol...

Back
Top Bottom