Really Hoping to Find Answers!

It's probably dislocated or broken, does she seem to be in pain at all? If it's dislocated then you'll need to pop it back into place and let her rest for a few days. If it's broken then I would splint the leg and let her rest for a week or two to see if she gets better. But if it's not one of those things then still let her rest for a few days to see if she gets any better

please take better pictures in REAL light.

you can't even see her foot at all in the second picture. who even says its the foot? check all joints. sometimes their hip aat the top can get dislocated.

She passed away this morning, naturally. I did have someone who knows chickens a lot better than I, come look at her yesterday and she said that she looks like maybe she had a stroke or seizure. I was trying to feed and water her, but she refused both. My friend said the chicken was quite old.

And she had absolutely no movement in the leg. I tried to an obssessive point to help her, trying all tricks to a crazy point. My chickens are my life. My heart broke this morning, finding her passed. And I did get photos in real light, but by that time, my friend had came over to help.

Last edited:
She passed away this morning, naturally. I did have someone who knows chickens a lot better than I, come look at her yesterday and she said that she looks like maybe she had a stroke or seizure. I was trying to feed and water her, but she refused both. My friend said the chicken was quite old.

And she had absolutely no movement in the leg. I tried to an obssessive point to help her, trying all tricks to a crazy point. My chickens are my life. My heart broke this morning, finding her passed. And I did get photos in real light, but by that time, my friend had came over to help.
I'm so sorry for your loss💛, I'm glad that you had someone there to help you.

Back
Top Bottom