Really sad day = Lost one of my horses

So very Sorry ............ Big Hugs to you
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif

Their is nothing like an Arab, I just love how smart they are. I hope when my Arab is ready to leave this earth I will be blessed with one more ride.

Oh so sorry!!
hugs.gif

That is way too young to lose an Arab, it sounds more like lightning....
hit.gif

We have a 17 year old we plan on riding endurance with this fall, he was not broke until last year.
Our old guy went to 38.

Some horses are impossible to replace. She looks like she was a really fun ride.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It was your mare's time and you were able to love her to the end. Cherish your last ride with her.

I had to have one of my mares put down last May. This Sunday will be a year since her death. I have been thinking a lot about her the past couple of weeks. She had become terribly lame and was having trouble getting around. It was so hard to make the decision to put her down. But I think about her now and hope she is finally able to run again in God's green pastures.

Though your mare is gone, she lives always in your heart. May God comfort you in your grief.
hugs.gif

Thank you. I have one mare here who is 30 and I have long prepared myself that she could just go at anytime. Tara was really a shock. I really lost a great friend.

Those a-rabs sure can grab your heart. Love mine to death. We lost one 3 years ago to a twist. He will never be gone from our hearts. Our baby just got to Colorado for training and we miss him hugely. He's coming back...

hugs.gif
Hugs to you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom