Really Yummy Multi Grain Bread

Quote:
I also can't seem to find half of the different flours
sad.png
so i was unable to make THIS
roll.png
bread....

Quote:
I brush the loaves with melted butter when it first comes out of the oven. I like to do that to keep the crust softer for sandwiches.
If you use egg wash on the bread before you bake it the crust will be crispier.

I'm bumping this up because I want to see if anyone has made it and how they liked it.

I just posted on the gluten free thread that I've recently found I'm wheat intolerant.
barnie.gif
This is my very favorite bread and I'm just sick that I can't eat it anymore.
hit.gif
Well...... I could, but I'm trying to clean out my system and the gluten free eating has really made a difference in how I feel and I'm losing weight. No more achy joints and puffiness either.
wee.gif

So please make this bread if you are a bread lover and tell me what you liked or disliked about it.
droolin.gif

I'll live vicariously through you guys..... !!!

This has become our new weekly bread. Although we do experiment with other ingredients (9 grain cereal, cornmeal, wheat bran, honey) we have stuck with the base formula. It was a bit too seedy for us so we dropped the sesame seeds and upped the rye (1 cup). The feedback from family and friends was outstanding. A superb bread. We also make rolls out of it for burgers. And soon to do hotdog rolls. Thanks for a great receipe.

Back
Top Bottom