Reasons to live in the South

Quote:
Probably best not to. I've been guilty of saying some choice things about Yankees from time to time.
hide.gif

I've got nothing against Yankees - as long as they don't try to expand Yankeedom into the South.
lol.png
Look what they've already done to Florida!
tongue.png
wink.png

Oh, crap, Emthefishlady is from FL. I should probably find a safe place to hide.
hide.gif

I was born in NC, and raised in Florida. Still...
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

I personally LOVE Florida. I love the weather, I love the people, I love the landscape. I'd have never left if I didn't have to. I really loved Central Florida.

And it's not Yankees as a group...it's certain ones. I used to do tech support, and I'd have Yankees call in and they'd mock my accent once in awhile. Now, normally this wouldn't bother me if they didn't sound like they had s**t in their mouths...

Last edited:
Glad y'all had fun without me. Gritty's been a tad bit busy. Didn't mean to abandon my thread, honest.
smile.png

Quote:
I've got nothing against Yankees - as long as they don't try to expand Yankeedom into the South.
lol.png
Look what they've already done to Florida!
tongue.png
wink.png

Oh, crap, Emthefishlady is from FL. I should probably find a safe place to hide.
hide.gif

smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

I personally LOVE Florida. I love the weather, I love the people, I love the landscape. I'd have never left if I didn't have to. I really loved Central Florida.

And it's not Yankees as a group...it's certain ones. I used to do tech support, and I'd have Yankees call in and they'd mock my accent once in awhile. Now, normally this wouldn't bother me if they didn't sound like they had s**t in their mouths...

UUH.. i think you have that back azzwards...

Quote:
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

UUH.. i think you have that back azzwards...

Have you HEARD people from New York? Some of them sound perfectly normal, but the rudest ones ALWAYS talked like that. One guy in particular. I HATED him so much.

Quote:
Thanks Sugar, but I think it's you I need to try and be more like. More laid back. Still, I need that today. Thanks.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thanks Sugar, but I think it's you I need to try and be more like. More laid back. Still, I need that today. Thanks.
hugs.gif

Several people have commented on how sweet you are, and I know you really are, because you put up with me....

So I just thought I'd suck up a little, get in with the good croud
hide.gif
Might improve my image.

And Terra said I'm not laid back - just lazy.
idunno.gif
I love her but she's mean!

Back
Top Bottom