Received tracking info for my first chicks!

Whatever your postal code is it will go to that PO. Shipper puts your phone # on outside of box with instructions to call and hold. Call or stop by your PO. Tell them you are expecting a box of chicks. Find out hen the truck shows up and be there waiting. Usually very early. They know the drill .

Will Do! excited, I took off work tomorrow just to make sure the heat is working and everything is set up. Friday when they are due to arrive I work from home so I am only 10 minutes from the post office but if the truck arrives around 3am i wont have to worry about work yet.

What can I expect? What does tracking show? I am in Maryland. I guess I can expect a call Friday morning. I don't even know what post office it would go to.
You can ask your mail carrier which post office your mail is sorted out at. If you've ever had to pick up something certified, that's the post office where your chicks will arrive! Good luck, it's super exciting! I always drive like a maniac to get to the post office for pick up, then once I get them, I drive like my car has only 20 HP! (It really has 600 HP)

They were shipped Wednesday so delivery supposed to be tomorrow I believe I stopped by my local post office exactly three miles away and they said the truck usually gets there between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. in the afternoon

Back
Top Bottom