Receiving Duplicate Daily Digest Notifications

QuiltinChick

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 26, 2012
Iowa
Hello, I'm a new member and I have my thread notifications set to daily digest. For some reason I am receiving duplicate notices. They seem to arrive about 6 minutes apart. Do I have something set wrong??

THANKS!!!!

Actually I have been getting duplicate daily digests as well. Never thought to bring it up here though.
pop.gif

We're looking into this, but please keep us posted with as much info as possible including:

When the duplicates started
How close they are sent together
If it happens all the time
Is it just daily digest or anything else
Is it every day?

Anybody else having this problem, please let us know!

When the duplicates started?
Oh gosh.... A couple weeks ago? I never paid attention...

How close they are sent together?
12:48 PM EST and 12:54 PM EST

If it happens all the time?
Since I made the subscription for a daily digest.

Is it just daily digest or anything else?
My immediate subscriptions are not duplicated, only the daily digest. I don't have any weekly digests going, but I could start one and see what happens.

Is it every day?
Yep, every day (at least it is coming daily!
tongue.png
)

Well, I'm new, so I can't tell you when it started, but it has been doing it since I have been getting the daily digest notices.

They are sent about 6 minutes apart.

So far every day for me.

I only receive daily digests, so I don't know about any other.

Let me know if there is more info you need and I'll keep you posted if I continue to get the duplicates.

THANKS!!!

Yesterday, 3/4/12 they came 1 minute apart at 11:37am and 11:38am.

Today, 3/5/12, I received two at 11:49am. I don't see any difference in the two of them.

Not complaining, just trying to give you more info!!!

THANKS!!

Thanks for keeping us posted. I've put in a request for our engineers to check the email log to see if the server sent out multiple daily digest emails. Will post as we get updates!

Ok, so I feel really dumb but what is the Dailey digest? Wondering what I'm missing?

When you subscribe to something or someone, you can choose how often you get notifications in your email. You can have them immediate, daily (the Daily Digest), weekly (Weekly Digest) or only on the site.

Back
Top Bottom