Recipe photo submission contest Win a BYC Cookbook or GFM!

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
With the new and exciting BYC Community Recipes system, we are launching a recipe photo contest for all the cooks out there, and some of you who dont cook but know someone who floors you with every dish they make.

Prepare a few recipes from the brand new BYC Community Recipes system and then take some pictures and post them as a reply to this thread with a link to the recipe.

You may submit as many pictures as you want and each picture will get a point score: 1-5, 5 being best. Our panel of judges will award points to the pictures, and the members with the most points at the end of the contest win! For example, if you only submit just one "really good" picture and it scores 5 points, another member can "beat you" if they submit two pictures that are "pretty good" and scores 3 points

With the holidays coming up, I am looking forward to seeing many mouthwatering photos. So warm up your kitchen, break out the camera and get clickin!!!

Prizes are as follows:

1st place winner gets a free BYC Cookbook
2nd Place - 1 year GFM
3rd Place - 6 month GFM

Last edited by a moderator:
When does the contest end? I may have to try some of my old favorites..
smile.png

Quote:
Yup!

Quote:
No hard date set for the end of the contest because we don't know how many submissions or when we'll be getting them. Best case: We get a ton of submissions and then we can close the contest after the holidays. Either way, we'll make sure we give everyone at least a 2 week notice before we end the contest.

Chicken Livers And Pasta With Vin Blanc

21259_liver2.jpg

Chicken Livers And Pasta With Vin Blanc

21259_liver.jpg

Poulet A La Fermiere

21259_poulet3.jpg

Poulet A La Fermiere

21259_poulet2.jpg

Poulet A La Fermiere

21259_poulet.jpg

Last edited:

Back