Red golden pureness?

maxpedley

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 31, 2013

Not the best photo but just wondering, to what extent is this a pure red golden. Not the best pic but he has the usual green back, no yellow feathers on his chest. tiny but of red at the tip of his crest and his tail is the correct pattern.

Its all good. Im a neophyte here but I want to move to Texas and raise chickens ducks turkey andFANCY PHEASANTS. Again Im new so do you have time to share ur experiences mistakes cool facts ect to a dreamer wanta be? Thats supposely what this forum is for. Feel free to ramble

Its all good. Im a neophyte here but I want to move to Texas and raise chickens ducks turkey andFANCY PHEASANTS. Again Im new so do you have time to share ur experiences mistakes cool facts ect to a dreamer wanta be? Thats supposely what this forum is for. Feel free to ramble
Yeah sure ask me anything. Ive only kept them 2 years but ive had a lot of succes so im doing everything right it would seem

He looks fairly pure, but you never know for sure
He has also bred true. He produced a hen with all the correct colour and markings etc. She is due to start laying in the next cpl weeks. All the hens have started to make nests in the ground and straw

Back
Top Bottom