Red Laced Cornish X and project talk (pics p. 8)

Well . . . I gues I crowed to soon lol pun intended :) My big boy had a heart attack this morning. I let him out, he was running around just fine and then BAM right in front of me. I weighed him . . . wanna guess???

Katy, I feel your dissapointment, had a massive Brahma cockerel pull the same move two days ago.

Hey, was just informed I have to go to the post office Monday afternoon to mail a package to daughter at school. Seeing how I am going to town, and the post office anyway, I thought I would see if there was any interest in a dozen eggs I have sitting on the counter. These eggs are out of Dad's blue laced red Cornish project birds, plus two good white Cornish hens that wintered with them here. Since BYC has messed up the auctions so bad, I thought I would just float the idea here. I am not setting eggs yet, or would be going into my incubator.

Hey, was just informed I have to go to the post office Monday afternoon to mail a package to daughter at school. Seeing how I am going to town, and the post office anyway, I thought I would see if there was any interest in a dozen eggs I have sitting on the counter. These eggs are out of Dad's blue laced red Cornish project birds, plus two good white Cornish hens that wintered with them here. Since BYC has messed up the auctions so bad, I thought I would just float the idea here. I am not setting eggs yet, or would be going into my incubator.

I would love to have them, and willing to pay a good price for them; but since I already have some reasonably good quality Cornish, think they should go to someone else looking to get some.

How much? plus shipping?

Sorry, I did not stay up late up late last night. Eggs are sold. But will have more before I am setting. May try to float an auction here on BYC and see if it is as messed up as it looks. Thanks for the interest.

Back
Top Bottom