Red,White and Blue block swap

Ladies we need 4 more players for the Autograph block swap due April 15th this swap is only open for 12 players and this is who I have so far, look what states and countries are being represented

Katsdar- Summerville, Georgia
RustyHen- Oregon

quailtrail- Poland, Maine
fenrosie - Lincolnshire, England
minniechicks- Phenix City, Alabama
coldupnorth- Minnesota
Majack - Lincolnshire, England

keepmumsane - Featherston, New Zealand

hurry sign up don't miss out on a once in a life time quilt opportunity.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/840009/autograph-block-swap

I see tiny 9 patch blocks all over my living room. Why there you ask when you have a perfectly wonderful sewing room? Well there are STINKY CHICKS in my sewing room. Need to get new boxes from work and the teach them how to drink from a rabbit bottle. Ack!

Last edited:
the joys of being a hen
sickbyc.gif

I see tiny 9 patch blocks all over my living room. Why there you ask when you have a perfectly wonderful sewing room? Well there are STINKY CHICKS in my sewing room. Need to get new boxes from work and the teach them how to drink from a rabbit bottle. Ack!

LOL! I finally got mine moved from my sewing room to the outdoor brooder, but haven't had time to re set the sewing area, and I just did the 10 day candle on 14 eggs in a full bator and while it was 70F today, they are calling for more "polar vortex" before spring, so I guess the chick brooding , er um , sewing room will be off limits to the housecats for awhile longer shall we say...;/

Meanwhile, the ironing board is looking patriotic in piles of red/white/blue fabric.

LOL! I finally got mine moved from my sewing room to the outdoor brooder, but haven't had time to re set the sewing area, and I just did the 10 day candle on 14 eggs in a full bator and while it was 70F today, they are calling for more "polar vortex" before spring, so I guess the chick brooding , er um , sewing room will be off limits to the housecats for awhile longer shall we say...;/

Meanwhile, the ironing board is looking patriotic in piles of red/white/blue fabric.
are the sewing kitties a little upset about that? mine would hate to see door closed to them. one would pat the door just hard enough to make it thump in the door casing...all night. what evil little creatures they are!

Back
Top Bottom