Red,White and Blue block swap

2665.png
2665.png

Speaking of BLUE -- after 15 months on the waiting list I got U of A Blues , 10 eggs set yesterday!!
They are a lovely light power blue, uniform color, although the egg shapes are all over the map, some are small and nearly round, while 3 are jumbo and very oval,
the rest fall in between.

They were mailed Sat arrived Tue, double boxed so I'm hopeful to have them hatching about the time we are getting our blocks from this swap :)

Speaking of BLUE -- after 15 months on the waiting list I got U of A Blues , 10 eggs set yesterday!!
They are a lovely light power blue, uniform color, although the egg shapes are all over the map, some are small and nearly round, while 3 are jumbo and very oval,
the rest fall in between.

They were mailed Sat arrived Tue, double boxed so I'm hopeful to have them hatching about the time we are getting our blocks from this swap :)
That sounds great FeyRaine I have had those odd shaped eggs hatch just fine. My shipped eggs have to come from east coast clear over to Oregon and I have had good success, my fingers are crossed for you
fl.gif

how are we doing with this swap? it is due post marked for the 15th are we going to make the deadline or do we need more time?

Kat
Cathiesue
quailtrail
fenrosie
received
FeyRaine
coldupnorth
keepmumsane
Mary
received
cathiesue second set

also note how many swappers there are I don't think we are going to have anymore join so only send 9 blocks

Last edited:
Mine should be ready to go by then. I have them all cut and I have 4 finished as tests for the layout I like the best.

Back
Top Bottom