Solved Redactor Editor Missing

see this piece of paper with the folder corner...
Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 9.00.29 AM.png

you might have clicked on it.

no - NOTHING - that says use rich text editor - just empty space
If you don't see that, it suggest something isn't working correctly with your browser. You are either blocking or not loading the correct files to load the redactor editor (that's it's correct name). Going to need to know what type of computer you are using and the browser. I'm also going to split these posts into their own thread, as this is a different issue that the one for the topic.

try this:
go to Account
then Preferences
Check these boxes too:
Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 9.04.59 AM.png

No it doesn't say rich text editor Kikis I went back to preferences in my account and checked rich text editor but it still doesn't appear.

I am going back in to see if I goofed up anything else, old fogies like me should not be allowed to use computers OBVIOUSLY

No it doesn't say rich text editor Kikis I went back to preferences in my account and checked rich text editor but it still doesn't appear.

I am going back in to see if I goofed up anything else, old fogies like me should not be allowed to use computers OBVIOUSLY

No worries @drumstick diva, we all help each other learn... now just pay-it-forward to others having similar problems.

Specifically, in this case, what did you do to fix the problem?

Back
Top Bottom