Redpine Horse Stables ~ Horse RP

Darkness smled and twitched his ears lovingly. "Of course! Why wouldn't I? We could run away,and make a herd! You and I would rule,Star!"
"Darkness, I'm content of staying here. I don't want to go out into the wild. I love it here at the stables. I just couldn't live in the wild. And I want to please my owners. Don't you? I stay here."

"Darkness, I'm content of staying here. I don't want to go out into the wild. I love it here at the stables. I just couldn't live in the wild. And I want to please my owners. Don't you? I stay here."
Darkness flicked his ears to Elizabeth. Did he really love her? Was his instincts to run wild and have a family to strong? "But I want to be wild,Star. No reins,no harnesses. Just...free...with you."

Last edited:
Darkness flicked his ears to Elizabeth. Did he really love her? Was his instincts to run wild and have a family to strong? "But I want to be wild,Star. No reins,no harnesses. Just...free...with you."
Star turned around in her stall so her back faced Darkness. Lauren took Star out of the stall and tied her in the barn cross ties. She began to brush her.

Star turned around in her stall so her back faced Darkness. Lauren took Star out of the stall and tied her in the barn cross ties. She began to brush her.

Snow nickered from her stall.

Zephyra whinnied and started trotting around again.
Darkness stomped. Fine. If she wanted to play hard to get,thats what he would do. He nickered to the mares outside.

Back
Top Bottom