Redyre puppies this spring.

celebrate.gif
Puppy time.

We have 7 beautiful healthy puppies, 3M 4F. I lost the last puppy, a big male. He was breech, and presented with one foot and the tail. He was already out of the sac so I knew it probably wasn't good at that point. Then he disappeared back up inside her when the contraction ended, and it took us at least 15 more minutes to get him out. I worked very hard on him, but I could not get him to take a breath. :(

The others, while they are not big puppies, they are very vigorous and strong, and very pretty. :D

I loved watching it all! Thank you for letting us be part of it! The only other time I watched puppies be born was when our Golden Retriever Chelsea had her litter almost 17 years ago and it was priceless. She had 10 (5 girls and 5 boys.) We kept 1 of each and they are both gone now too...we lost Lacie (the girl from that litter) back in October at the ripe old age of 16 1/2.
Good Luck with all of your precious puppies- I love hearing them squeal and hearing her lick them, and seeing her love and care for them. What a wonderful experience!
Lisa

Hi this is silis. My friends dog had 13 puppies and that is going to be a handful. i hope u have fun with your puppies and give them hugs for me.
hugs.gif
And i hope you find good loving families for all of them. Are you planning to keep one of them?

Back
Top Bottom