Reference Pics needed!!!!! Please read!!! Compiling Chick ID images!!!

Guitartists

Resistance is futile
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Michigan
Ok, I think this is needed. I am going to compile a photographic site with chick pics. Cross referencable by color, pattern, etc.

All right BYC folks!!!!!

Please email me your crisp, clear, best photos of your chicks that you have ID'd the breed!

I think we should focus on day-3 day olds... while they are still fluffy. And on say 8 - 10 week olds when they have feathered out. I need really good pics that show color, pattern, comb & legs. (These can be seperate pics)

I will post a list of what we get as I get it so you will know when one breed has been "filled". Check back to this first post as I will just keep updating it. I will make the final list a printable document as well for those who wish to have a reference when going to chick days or swaps to purchase chicks
smile.png

You can email me your pics or links to your pics at [email protected] put chicken pics in the title bar please
smile.png

Please, only send images that are yours and that you own the rights to. This is the only thing I will be using them for, but know that they will be accessable via the web to the public once the site is completed.

Thanx!
Angie

Back
Top Bottom