Regarding kindness I am going to out someone right now.

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
A couple weeks ago, Robert came to us again, and we told his mother he is not going home until she has gone through re-hab. He had no shoes. NO SHOES?? We bought him some in his current size, however, a member here WILDEFLOWERS took it upon herself to send him ANOTHER pair in a half size larger so he won't have to go without. I am feeling sooooo stinkin blessed right now. Look at the cool shoes!!!!

14951_shoes.jpg

Wildeflowers, I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Receiving these today made me cry!!!
hugs.gif

Oh, that's wonderful! I have no doubt that the people of BYC are some of the most wonderful people in the world, and it's little things like this, these simple acts of kindness that people do that reinforce my belief in this. I'm glad she was able to provide the shoes for little Robert. I bet he loves them too!

Quote:
Honestly? My interaction with BYC'ers has been the best experience ever. There are soooo many kind people here and they deserve recognition. No request was made, she just decided to help. And I cannot appreciate that gesture more!!!!

There really is nothing that thrills me more than to see people committing random acts of kindness. This is really what it's all about folks.
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Ok, this falls under the "What moves you?" thread. Brought tears to my eyes. That is so wonderfully nice!
Doing something nice for someone without having to be asked moves me. Wildeflowers, you are a treasure...

Quote:
Yes she is!!!! I am soooo thankful for the wonderful people on this site. BYC has changed my life in so many ways over the last few years, and I am sooooo appreciative for it!!!

Quote:
yep. the older I get the more I believe this is true.

Me, too! I try to when I can. Wish more people would get on board with this thought process; the world would be a much better place.

Back
Top Bottom