Rehome a call duck

I could take him this week, if that’s ok with you. I can keep him separated for now. Can he fly? I have a covered run, but my ducks spend some time outside the run, when supervised.
Yes, he can fly. I've always kept my ducks out in the open so that they could fly out of danger if necessary, only putting them in a cool at night. I must say that in 15 years of owning ducks, not one has ever flown away. They must have been happy where they were I guess. I'm assuming that once he joins your flock he won't want to leave.

Yes, he can fly. I've always kept my ducks out in the open so that they could fly out of danger if necessary, only putting them in a cool at night. I must say that in 15 years of owning ducks, not one has ever flown away. They must have been happy where they were I guess. I'm assuming that once he joins your flock he won't want to leave.
Yeah I’d probably keep them in for a few days so he knows where home is. He’s very cute!

I just wanted to say @thumper650 , you are a super awesome person! :bow
Thanks! You’re too kind. I love everyone on this board, you think I’m nice for taking in ducks, there’s a few people in my life who think I’m nuts for doing it!

If the boys give him a hard time, I can make him a separate place and get him a girlfriend in the spring.

Thanks! You’re too kind. I love everyone on this board, you think I’m nice for taking in ducks, there’s a few people in my life who think I’m nuts for doing it!

If the boys give him a hard time, I can make him a separate place and get him a girlfriend in the spring.
Yeah, a lot of people think I'm nuts too. It's okay, we have BYC and each other. But you are still really awesome...

See your already hooked an you haven’t even met him in person! But I can sure see why he’s gorgeous. I know people here roll their eyes at my keeping poultry. They have no idea the joy and therapy these birds can bring to our lives.
Yes Miss Lydia! I can sit with them for hours. No human therapist needed when you have poultry!
Yup, I'm hooked! Let's see, that is an eighteen hour drive. :lau

Back
Top Bottom