Rehoming 3 Muscovy ducks Pinellas County Florida

I forgot you already have a home for them. Who ever had these ducks must have put sometime into them for the girls to be so friendly. Those noises just melt my heart. And you did just get a new scovy duckling?

Since they are quiet ducks are you sure you can’t? Mind you I’m not advocating breaking the law but if it’s noise that they say only 4 per household maybe the quackless ones could get a break? Your drake will warm up mine is like a puppy, it may take a while.
I dont think they really care about noise, one of my brothers friend had too many chickens and they just came and took all but 4 to an animal shelter, i wouldn't want to risk anything like that.

I forgot you already have a home for them. Who ever had these ducks must have put sometime into them for the girls to be so friendly. Those noises just melt my heart. And you did just get a new scovy duckling?
I just dropped them off with their new family!! We met halfway because it was over a 2 hour drive, but their entire family came with to pick them up, and as I was driving away I saw them each take a duck out of the box and put it on their lap during the drive 🤣 i think they will be very loved !!

Back
Top Bottom