Remember My Splash Orp Pullet Chick? Weeeellll....

Wow--his eyes look blue. What color are they?

He's very pretty. If Suede still has one orp pullet (did you say?), hopefully you will at least get a splash pullet or two from future generations. She's not a black orp, is she? If she's blue you're set for splashes.

hugs.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/hexer.gif

A little native dance I learned for hatching pullets...
big_smile.png

lau.gif
That's too funny! Thanks for the laugh. Windy, Suede currently has two blue hens and one black. The black, I was hoping to pull out when my younger blue and splash pullets came of age-she has a couple of flaws and if I had something a bit better, I would use that. My new pullets were the "something better".
hmm.png

Windy, his eyes are blue-Very pretty boy, very! I just can't keep a second rooster with no hens for him or he'd just stay. Trying to get the right amt and quality of girls for Suede has made me feel like this...
e136.gif

Last edited:
Cyn, is that roo "#4" in the front with the pullet in your pic of the Dels? That's a nice lookin' boy! I'm really interested to see how he turns out...

Oh, and sorry about the splash :aww

don't feel too bad Cyn, I think my beautiful blue Jersy Giant Roo in with all my beautiful blue and black JG Pullets is really an Orp. I think I sold the wrong blue roo
he.gif

No, J, that's not him. I attempted to take pics of that one, too, but they didn't come out well. I'll try in the next couple days again in better light. I did notice that one of the Blue Orp cockerels has a girly comb, but feathered out like a boy. The other two have pinky larger combs already. I dare not hope that one I thought was a boy is actually a girl this time, though, it has happened to me once before.

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, NO, Deniece! Sounds like something I would do.
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom