"Remembering Our Fallen" Win a MPC Coop May HAL w/hosts Mike & Sally

Don't we all!

1f600.png

I know right. Im going to have to get busy. I only have one coop. Its big but I now have 8 big girls. 12 littles in it and 40 in the house waiting to go in and i get 54 eggs next week. Oh what have I done. I now need breeding pens. And a bachelor pad!

If I were handy, I would build so many coops! All up and down the hill, with broody pens and everything! But I am not handy. I am opposite of handy. I am... unhandy...

If I were handy, I would build so many coops! All up and down the hill, with broody pens and everything! But I am not handy. I am opposite of handy. I am... unhandy...
MY SO is very handy. He has built new brooding boxes, put in new roosting poles. Helped build a new coop. Put up fencing. But got to the point where he thinks I'm NUTS. I feel that if I ask him to do anything further in relation to the chickens, I might hurt our relationship. I have more than 100 babies and adults outside in 4 coops. I have to get rid of ALL roosters, so that will cut them in half. But still, I have too many.

But it's so addicting!!!!

If the winner doesn’t want a coop $250 MPC credit.

donated by…

e4d9ziiiMRehn5qdGGehLKmADN0OWE_bIVmhPWvaJCR6eBg0ki5IQ_mDkU9GWfbm7-XWrS6wxbiDbEghWLkB_-g9sA_Wwb9Q3M9rhr4vfMqoW0wmzDGnXY22Gg8Ti4cB5_xfRWQv

SSTRa74xthduCvS2hoNN3KoXM0l4iMSBPEPkfdT9ZEsJWU3YatmCNAjfGfrZkFDHn5SFyho119IQv208jjaNH-D9_Oa2sElA6K5KN2woLl3yB8D91w3ftoQEwoTp_0iPJeqCjMsW
9-smhSmRMA9KL_J0sQBygVWohMmELV_3nti0HdnoDXuMiZ9Yt-a_hw3UXj6ChJnletl-Ye5RWvDwrLqCcgn4eHSsViF4xJsXbTO9-yViavzh_qs_Sd1yEQdRQM0n1GOyBZQ0VEaa

yzE3pYCMdICp_r4IhR3ONFl11n44dGKcMP8I9Q9DJUfDEYL3EQy_F1F8mmropi9YsU2yfDwdmVchTxNoDCVLGFYWfcWu3WP4ft88MLJ_2lX-XkRBXc33oRYdH5htEg47y3XiED6Q
_MDR80ZHLcylP4YgVnTg5hgexaoGoxcub0l5WKXcD4Y9KeMwXzEF1xvVhc8biKgQadDqwNJQQMSmegT6KwdrhpfHP71OtbS-bXPPPCSuJexMrUPNQfp0B8tz8E_E3YPIqJvLFTAt
4FtuKmwIVMBP9nB-BEErcAVhPfz4VUUOEUXyTbXktkFCaHWkGUcqk6tkbyBFnXEqtbXPHXDEeDM8AdH4OsswzP8VgIYZq_BFTaEUJhjv-b3HPvIUkd_ah_SuDPNY8k4IFbfNl_ID

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR CHOSE
POST post #52
as our winner!!!

@jnr005

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnr005

I wanted to share this photo of my grandpa. He served in WWII. He and his siblings made it home safe from the war unlike so many others. In gratitude for that, my great grandparents dedicated this shrine that sits at the family property to this day. I realize Memorial Day is to remember those that didn't get to come home, but wanted to share this to show their gratitude they had to have their kids come home.

@MyPetChicken Thank you for such a fantastic donation here and all the other HAL contests as well!

OMG!!!! My kids and I are jumping up and down!!!!! My daughter is so happy because now she will have a place to keep her show silkies and can keep more than one!!! We were going to keep one with the flock in our pen we just built but she was having a hard time deciding which one to keep. Both the kids are over the moon. Thank you so much! I never win anything and this is beyond amazing! My chickens are going to love you forever (even if they don't realize it!!!) Best part is I can think of my grandpa every time I look at the coop. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

OMG!!!! My kids and I are jumping up and down!!!!! My daughter is so happy because now she will have a place to keep her show silkies and can keep more than one!!! We were going to keep one with the flock in our pen we just built but she was having a hard time deciding which one to keep. Both the kids are over the moon. Thank you so much! I never win anything and this is beyond amazing! My chickens are going to love you forever (even if they don't realize it!!!) Best part is I can think of my grandpa every time I look at the coop. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Congrats!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom