Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
I have a prayer request today, please.

I went for X-RAYS earlier to check if things are fine and they found a spot on one of my lungs...

They will be looking at it and letting me know what they think of it as soon as they know. All I can do is wait and see now and ask you all who do to send up a prayer that it will be "good", whatever it is... Please.
I don’t normally pray. I definitely will today for you sumi. I wish you well and good news. :hugs

I went for X-RAYS earlier to check if things are fine and they found a spot on one of my lungs...

They will be looking at it and letting me know what they think of it as soon as they know. All I can do is wait and see now and ask you all who do to send up a prayer that it will be "good", whatever it is... Please.
I'm so sorry. :hugs:hugs:hugs I'm praying for you. :fl

Prayers, right this minute.

You've got it!!! Prayers, good thoughts, positive energy, all heading your way! :hugs:fl:hugs

:fl

the worship pastor from church had melanoma and then Lymphoma. They found a spot on his lung and when they checked it, it was a fungal infection. He was treated for it and is fine now

:hugs continued prayers

Back
Top Bottom