Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
Thank you, everyone :hugs

The doctor told me today that they are going to treat me as decided and see how the lung do... Time and prayers now and thank you for them and the messages and posts here and everything :hugs It's all a huge comfort to me...

I just got my first dose of chemotherapy drugs. Wish me luck now, please :fl

The doctor told me today that they are going to treat me as decided and see how the lung do... Time and prayers now and thank you for them and the messages and posts here and everything :hugs It's all a huge comfort to me...

Thank you for the update Sumi. You've been in my thoughts :hugs

Wishing for the best for you :hugs:hugs

Good luck !!

View media item 7905559View media item 7905560
Baby balluties! Smile please.:hugs

I have done chemo myself. :hugs I know everyone's treatment plan is different, so I hope they aren't giving you anything too nasty, but it's all nasty isn't it. :hmm Hang in there. You are in my thoughts daily. Lots of folks praying for you.

Last edited:

I'm thinking of you and praying for you daily. :hugs
Keep fighting girl, you're going to make it through this. God is with you. We're all thinking of you and praying for you daily. :hugs
Love ya, Sumi! :love

Back
Top Bottom