Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
Any contact with her son @Nifty-Chicken ...is he doing as well as can be expected?
Some GREAT news / updates as of today:

"Hi Rob, all doing OK here thanks. Xavier is doing great, he's positively thriving. He's gotten taller now about 6ft He's healthy and honestly seems quite happy. He and my 2 sons are all home schooling as we have been in lockdown since Christmas, this is proving challenging for them all but I think it helps to have everyone in the same boat. He got some lovely gifts from his dad and cousins at Xmas and I'm in contact with his great aunt in SA. He is hopefully going to be made an Irish citizen and the plan is that he will remain with us until he is at least 18 and hopefully longer if that is his wish. I miss our little thread we had with the girls but please pass on this info to all the byc community, she was incredibly proud of her work and loved all of you dearly. As she would say "hugs"
🙂
"

"Hi Rob, all doing OK here thanks. Xavier is doing great, he's positively thriving. He's gotten taller now about 6ft He's healthy and honestly seems quite happy. He and my 2 sons are all home schooling as we have been in lockdown since Christmas, this is proving challenging for them all but I think it helps to have everyone in the same boat. He got some lovely gifts from his dad and cousins at Xmas and I'm in contact with his great aunt in SA. He is hopefully going to be made an Irish citizen and the plan is that he will remain with us until he is at least 18 and hopefully longer if that is his wish. I miss our little thread we had with the girls but please pass on this info to all the byc community, she was incredibly proud of her work and loved all of you dearly. As she would say "hugs"
🙂
"
This is great news Rob, thanks for the update!

🙂
"

Thank you for sharing the update Rob...wishing all the best for Xavier!

🙂
"
Thank you!

Oh, and some great news regarding the funds the members submitted to Sumi via Paypal:

Master Xavier knew the passwords for Sumi's paypal!! It has been put into a bank account until he reaches 18 or 21!
Can we still send more?

Can we still send more?
Nice to offer, but since we generally don't allow any kinds of fundraisers (Sumi's sickness was one very rare / unique exception), we probably won't start one up. That said, I can contact his foster parents to see if they would be open to private / direct support somehow.

Back
Top Bottom