Announcement Remembering Sumi

Here's an idea :)

We can have a special marketing thing where, for 2 weeks, all or part of the profits from PFMs bought during that time are donated to Sumi?

Then it spans out better over a pay period and both donor and recipient benefit. Bonus, you get more PFMs on here which makes the site look better (for anyone to whom that matters)

We can have a special marketing thing where, for 2 weeks, all or part of the profits from PFMs bought during that time are donated to Sumi?

Then it spans out better over a pay period and both donor and recipient benefit. Bonus, you get more PFMs on here which makes the site look better (for anyone to whom that matters)

I think this is an excellent idea!!

Interesting! We'll discuss. For now we'll want to keep it separate and direct for her, and also have BYC donate directly to her as well (in an amount that would exceed portions of PFM's by a lot :) ), but we'll definitely take all suggestions and ideas!

Interesting! We'll discuss. For now we'll want to keep it separate and direct for her, and also have BYC donate directly to her as well (in an amount that would exceed portions of PFM's by a lot :) ), but we'll definitely take all suggestions and ideas!
I'm just saying that the extra money would be helpful. Hospital bills are expensive :idunno

And besides, I'm pretty sure BYC will have no problem with both fundraisers. Right guys? :)

Back
Top Bottom