Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
Hey everyone...

It's taken me ages to think of what to say in response to all these posts, the messages, donations etc. I'm so blessed by you all :hugs

Can I start by saying I'm so grateful for you all's support, patience and messages, etc? I thank each and everyone of you so much for everything you have done and is still doing for me. And Rob, for starting this thread and breaking the rules! I love you guys... :hugs

Now... What happened is that my cancer came back... And it was on my brain this time... I had a successful surgery to remove the tumour and all is good there now, which I'm grateful for!

Where and how this one started and if it is anywhere else in me, the oncology team is going to find out now. And the treatment for "in case" and what may be left is going to start next week as well.

Good news is I'm recovering well from the surgery and I'm looking forward to being back with you all properly :hugs

Thanks again for your help, support, prayers, everything... Everything is deeply appreciated.

Hey everyone...

It's taken me ages to think of what to say in response to all these posts, the messages, donations etc. I'm so blessed by you all :hugs

Can I start by saying I'm so grateful for you all's support, patience and messages, etc? I thank each and everyone of you so much for everything you have done and is still doing for me. And Rob, for starting this thread and breaking the rules! I love you guys... :hugs

Now... What happened is that my cancer came back... And it was on my brain this time... I had a successful surgery to remove the tumour and all is good there now, which I'm grateful for!

Where and how this one started and if it is anywhere else in me, the oncology team is going to find out now. And the treatment for "in case" and what may be left is going to start next week as well.

Good news is I'm recovering well from the surgery and I'm looking forward to being back with you all properly :hugs

Thanks again for your help, support, prayers, everything... Everything is deeply appreciated.

Love you Sumi and wishing you a speedy recovery! :hugs

Hey everyone...

Sweet Sumi, thank you so much for sharing your personal life with us. We will all pray for you and a speedy recovery. Your son will also be in our thoughts and prayers as well. Lady you have been missed! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom