Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
Thank you for the posts and love you all :hugs

I'm still ticking over here as best I can. I learnt today that I need move house soon as possible too! Long and stressful story, but I'll get through this too... And I'm still in hospital! Yay? Things will work out somehow, soon I hope. Staying positive.

Love you guys :hugs

:hugs:hugs:hugs

Oh my! Do you need help? Could I arrange for some movers to help you or something?

I hope so too!

I have some help with the move, I just need to find something suitable now. Hope I will soon :fl

Fingers crossed for you! I know many of us aren't close but I would be happy to do anything I can from here. I'm sure others would too! Hoping all goes smoothly with your move and that you're out of the hospital soon. ❤

Last edited:

I'm still ticking over here as best I can. I learnt today that I need move house soon as possible too! Long and stressful story, but I'll get through this too... And I'm still in hospital! Yay? Things will work out somehow, soon I hope. Staying positive.

Sumi, if there's anything we can do to help, let us know. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

ETA: I miss you so very much.

bummer :( but every cloud has a silver lining; here's hoping you find it soon Sumi :hugs

Hey everyone, just popping in. No news from here yet, though I'm keeping positive. I'm hoping it will be over soon...

Next week I'm going to make a big effort to find us something suitable. This housing is stressing me a bit! I have others here looking for me as well, so I'm hoping to find what it is and where is soon :fl

Thank you all for your support, encourage, financial help, etc throughout this. Love you. It means more than I can say 💕

Back
Top Bottom