remembering the day

Quote:
Thank you for being a loving and loyal military wife. Our men and women fighting overseas then, now, and in the future need our support.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I cannot imagine how hard that must have been being a newly married couple.

Thank you for thsoe kind words...and yes it was more difficult than I could put into words but never did I complain because I knew what his job was before I married him. I smiled when I wanted to cry and said "I'm doing fine" when I was not.
smile.png

chick bond 007 Oh Cetawin... such a sad recollection of that day. I'm sure this day's memory is difficult for you. I hope you'll find the pain less intense each time it follows. I am so sorry.

Thank you. it is much less intense. I dwell now on memories of his smile, jokes and just him.
smile.png

I was driving to work on Rt. 80 when the 1st plane hit. Heard it on the radio but didn't really think much of it, figured it was just an accident. I was at my desk when I heard the 2nd plane had hit and just knew. I watched the news coverage and saw the towers fall on a giant projection screen in our board room. I was pregnant with my son, I remember what I was wearing. I will never forget. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes.

When I sit and remember back on that day, my eyes fill with tears. The tears aren't just of sadness, but also anger. I saw with my own eyes, my Beloved Homeland under attack by a bunch of cowards. The tears also contain a great deal of PRIDE. I'm very proud of how this Great Nation came together and overcame these attacks. I firmly believe that the cowards that are responsible for the attacks will one day meet their justice. No matter who the President is. No matter who is in congress. No matter where they hide, I truly hope and pray that those who were behind the attacks will get just what they deserve. Needless to say, I will never forget this day.

30256_image-3f2067d1471897d87f315e9913bcb80b-patriotic-desktop02-640.jpg

Quote:
i don't think anyone will forget.
I was home ssleeping when the neighbors duaghter came over and said a plane crashed in to the white. so my mom turned the news and she found out the first tower was hit and right as i got in to my moms room I saw the second tower get hit and I was so I had no idea what was going on and then my mom told me that the country was under threat.

Last edited:
I'll never forget the fear of being attacked on our own land..of not knowing what was coming next..WHO was next....the heartbreak of seeing all those killed and their families suffer. It still saddens me today when i think about it..and angers me to the core also.

Watching the Today show and drinking my coffee. I was in shock! It was happening on live TV. WOW!!
th.gif
Remember we need to wear red on Fridays for our troops. OOOOh this new administration-soooo un American.
he.gif
I totally lost it for Charlie sheen-one of my favorite shows WAS 2 1/2 men.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom