Reminder!!! Conroe, TX Trade Day's Sun. Oct,4

keithallen1965

Songster
10 Years
Aug 17, 2009
conroe
Who's going?
wee.gif

What's it like? I keep hearing about it with no clear notion of what goes on there.

I have never been there however I am going this time around. I have herd if you are going to sell birds there is a charge of .30 per bird. If you are selling you have to get a permit to sell. I think it is 20.00 not sure. I wont be selling just buying a few to add to our flock. Hope to see a lot of folks there.

thumbsup.gif

I am definitely going. I actually live less than 5 minutes away.

If anyone is interested I have a few 8 week old welsummer pullets that I am selling, but I will not be taking them to Trade Days.

At the last one I got two very nice BR hens already laying & 2 teenage delaware hens.

Hints:
Get there early - the good stuff goes fast.
Bring dog crates for new purchases.
Bring a wagon and be prepared to browse.
Have Fun!

Animals that you will find:
chickens lots of chickens
eggs
goats
mini horses
dogs
cats
usually some exotic reptiles
fowl

Plants - you never know exactly what kinds.

The trade days is held at The Lone Star Convention center. Time 8:00-5:00 PM. Im
bow.gif
ing they have what im looking for...

I will be there with some rabbits Dutch and mini rex ----I have a trio of Delawares a little over a year old , And Three Black Hens a black Roo and a blue hen In Australorps,A blue Wyandotte Hen, Four standard Polish In Blue,one Roo and three hens But I can't take the chickens I don't have a license to sell at trade days I do have the Pullorum test

Billy

Back
Top Bottom