Over the past month and a half I have been working on a naturalistic background for my bullsnakes enclosure. And now it's complete! I'm very happy with how it turned out and now I know I can do it again for next time. Pics!
image9.jpeg

Tadaaaa! I used large slabs of bark, expanding foam, aquarium silicone, and sphagnum moss. I want to put more plants in there and possibly plant some moss on the bark. Pictures from creation....
image10.jpeg
image8.jpeg

And here she is in her new and improved home! One problem is that she found a gap in the foam behind the bark and slid back where I can't reach her. I'll have to extract her later and fill the gap with foam. Anyways, what do you think?

Over the past month and a half I have been working on a naturalistic background for my bullsnakes enclosure. And now it's complete! I'm very happy with how it turned out and now I know I can do it again for next time. Pics!View attachment 2907037
Tadaaaa! I used large slabs of bark, expanding foam, aquarium silicone, and sphagnum moss. I want to put more plants in there and possibly plant some moss on the bark. Pictures from creation....View attachment 2907038View attachment 2907041
And here she is in her new and improved home! One problem is that she found a gap in the foam behind the bark and slid back where I can't reach her. I'll have to extract her later and fill the gap with foam. Anyways, what do you think?

Over the past month and a half I have been working on a naturalistic background for my bullsnakes enclosure. And now it's complete! I'm very happy with how it turned out and now I know I can do it again for next time. Pics!View attachment 2907037
Tadaaaa! I used large slabs of bark, expanding foam, aquarium silicone, and sphagnum moss. I want to put more plants in there and possibly plant some moss on the bark. Pictures from creation....View attachment 2907038View attachment 2907041
Ahhh it looks amazing!!! Great job!! 🥰🥰🥰

Back
Top Bottom