My daughter’s turtle is currently in a 10 gallon. Its about time to upgrade to a 20 gallon long, so I’ve ordered everything I need to do that and then convert the 10 gallon to a terrarium for a pacman frog.

I’ve also done some research and confirmed that the ornata species is recognized by hobbyists to be more aggressive and hardy than cranwelli.

I’ve done some checking with the herp shops within driving distance, including the authoritative one in Gainesville. None of them appear to have any pacmans in stock of any species. I’ll take my time and set up the terrarium. I’ll keep my eyes open for a legit ornata and when I see one with a pattern I like, pick it up. I like some of the patterns of the Cranwell’s but nothing beats the toughness and raw aggression of the ornates.

My daughter’s turtle is currently in a 10 gallon. Its about time to upgrade to a 20 gallon long, so I’ve ordered everything I need to do that and then convert the 10 gallon to a terrarium for a pacman frog.

I’ve also done some research and confirmed that the ornata species is recognized by hobbyists to be more aggressive and hardy than cranwelli.

I’ve done some checking with the herp shops within driving distance, including the authoritative one in Gainesville. None of them appear to have any pacmans in stock of any species. I’ll take my time and set up the terrarium. I’ll keep my eyes open for a legit ornata and when I see one with a pattern I like, pick it up. I like some of the patterns of the Cranwell’s but nothing beats the toughness and raw aggression of the ornates.
Awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom