Pics
I just turned around and looked at Snek, my ball python, and was greatly alarmed to find him looking like this! :thDo you think he just got some feces on his face, or is it something else? I notice he messed up the paper towel flooring and newspaper on the other side of his tank, but I can't investigate that or him because it is nighttime and he will be in dinnertime mode. I have never seen anything like this before, and I am very worried! (Sorry for the bad picture. It is quite dark right now). :(
1619669980935.png

@Willowhisp ? @Crestcrazy2 ? @Madhouse Pullet ?

I just turned around and looked at Snek, my ball python, and was greatly alarmed to find him looking like this! :thDo you think he just got some feces on his face, or is it something else? I notice he messed up the paper towel flooring and newspaper on the other side of his tank, but I can't investigate that or him because it is nighttime and he will be in dinnertime mode. I have never seen anything like this before, and I am very worried! (Sorry for the bad picture. It is quite dark right now). :(
View attachment 2640835
@Willowhisp ? @Crestcrazy2 ? @Madhouse Pullet ?
Looking closer, I can see that the black stuff is just on the surface, and that he is acting normally. I will investigate further tomorrow, but I am thinking it might be that he rubbed his face on a piece of wet crumpled newspaper that had a lot of dark pigment on it. I hope this is the case and that it will go away when he sheds.

Back
Top Bottom