Pics
This is what we bought, it's a really good deal! I saw this type of hammock at the reptile store I went to yesterday and I really wanted one but they didn't have them so I looked on Amazon... I probably saved myself $20 just on the hammock!
Screenshot_20191118-095743~2.png

This is what we bought, it's a really good deal! I saw this type of hammock at the reptile store I went to yesterday and I really wanted one but they didn't have them so I looked on Amazon... I probably saved myself $20 just on the hammock! View attachment 1961518
That’s nice, I understand not liking those animals, but I thought I would just suggest it.

This is what we bought, it's a really good deal! I saw this type of hammock at the reptile store I went to yesterday and I really wanted one but they didn't have them so I looked on Amazon... I probably saved myself $20 just on the hammock! View attachment 1961518

I bought a hammock like that for Sam. Spent about $30 on it. I later found the same hammock material at Bunnings warehouse for $2! Feeling ripped off.

I bought a hammock like that for Sam. Spent about $30 on it. I later found the same hammock material at Bunnings warehouse for $2! Feeling ripped off.
I was looking for one at that reptile store, but I told DH that I would look on Amazon. I'll take a picture of Bob's tank once I get everything in it, everything's supposed to come on Wednesday.

Can't wait!
I'm impatiently waiting! I got my parakeet a coconut shell hideaway too.

My cat is cranky because Amazon is slacking. His food WAS supposed to be here yesterday, it's not here now there's a delay... Don't be fooled, he has dry food (taste of the wild) that he can eat, but every time at dinner I give him wet food.

I discovered today that my stick insect was dead. She must have lived her full lifespan as they are only meant to live for 8-12 months. My stick insects never bred like I was hoping. I'm hoping though to use the now empty tank for a snake soon.

I'm thinking of getting either a centralian carpet python or a black headed python.
If anyone has any other type snake they'd recommend I'd love to hear it. However, it has to be an Australian native (exotics are illegal as pets) and can't be venomous (don't recommend the inland taipan!). I'd love to hear what people's experience with different snakes has been as I've never had one before. I'm so excited to get one.

Back
Top Bottom