Pics
One male and one female are eating. I think it was a long few days coming from Cali to VA. Some are pretty lethargic, I'm hoping they make it. If not they'll go to Gamora or the chickens.

Make is the one with long wings. The female is the striped one.
IMG_20200103_140148~2.jpg

One male and one female are eating. I think it was a long few days coming from Cali to VA. Some are pretty lethargic, I'm hoping they make it. If not they'll go to Gamora or the chickens.

Make is the one with long wings. The female is the striped one.
View attachment 1993413
They are not very fast movers at the best of times in my experience. Very lazy buggies! :lol: Tank looks great!

Some aren't even moving :rolleyes: I know they're alive though because when I touch them, they move.

I'm still waiting for the roach chow and water jelly. Hopefully it gets here soon. And the heater!
When we feed them to Tad, we often have to poke them to get them to move a little. Otherwise they just sit there and she doesn’t even notice them.

ETA they are much more active in the dark. You will probably need to cover that tank with a blanket or something to keep them happy and healthy.

When we feed them to Tad, we often have to poke them to get them to move a little. Otherwise they just sit there and she doesn’t even notice them.

ETA they are much more active in the dark. You will probably need to cover that tank with a blanket or something to keep them happy and healthy.
They're moving a lot in the cardboard and egg crates/cartons. I can hear them. My husband wants to paint the back solid black.

Back
Top Bottom