Reptiles!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by BegianBantams, Feb 12, 2012.

1. BegianBantams

BegianBantams Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2012
    I have one rescue Bearded Dragon, named Puff. Of all my pets, he is hands down the coolest! Reptiles may not be feathery, snuggly, or particuarly social, but they are amazing and diverse creatures. Lets get a herp thread going for those who would love to show off their snakes, frogs, lizards, etc. Lets have some pics! [​IMG]

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    I love reptiles! Mainly turtles. Sadly, I'm currently reptile less.

3. Vamvakas

Vamvakas Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2011
    North Branford, CT
    I love frogs! I used to have bullfrogs and pacman frogs, sadly I lost interest in frogs and went into chickens lol. Might get a frog this spring not to sure yet.

4. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    I'm a new reptile owner. I always loved them from afar but my mother said it was unthinkable. I finally won her over and bought my first Leopard geckos last year. I LOVE THEM. For reptiles, I think they're pretty cuddly! They have so much more personality than what I thought they would. I don't know what I'd do with myself if something happens to Kalani... even mom loves her. I'm looking forward to possibly having my first clutch this year.

This is Kalani, my pretty mack snow/normal girl. One of the first two I bought. (Rehomed the male because he was too jumpy for my liking). She's much bigger now at 83 grams.
    [​IMG]

And here's Tyko, got him from Online Geckos. He's a pretty funny, chubby little man. He's an Emerine/Redstripe cross.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by