rescued a duckling, UPDATE WITH PICS on page 6!!

thank's for all of the nice coments everyone!
smile.png

this morning after i had my bath i brought the gang in it,
(dont worry, i didnt use soap)
i left the on the side, waddle jumped in and started
doing the funny wing thing (when they put theyr head under the water and wash)
and then the others followed and started copying waddle!!! so cute i wish i had had my camera
and after i dried them of a bit waddle started to preen one of the ducklings
love.gif

i'm SOOOOOO HAPPY that i was in the right place at the wright time to rescue this little angel!

luke.

Last edited:
Just read this thread. Bless your heart! Bad karma on those kids. Waddles is wonderful and seems like she's being very protective. The little ones are adorable. I have no idea what they are, so I'd go with the flow. I have four 3 month old babies and STILL can't figure out their sex and at this point, who cares. We love them!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a cutie! I swear ducks are the most entertaining animals in the whole world. They are always up to something. Watching them swim never ever gets old!
So glad you are having such a wonderful experience with such wonderful little fuzzy babies! We all think you are great!
xxxx

Any new pictures??????? Thank you so much for doing that! PS you should change your signature and add waddles and her friends!!!!

hi everyone!
i haven't got any new pictures,
i wont be able to post any untill the weekend,
the gang are growing up so fast!!
ep.gif

but seriously fast! waddle is getting much darker,
and i can't wait untill saturday when i bring them
in for a propper bath with clean water, beacuse after every bath she has, i see new feathers!!!
anyway, i have some bad news... one of her friends, the completly yellow duckling is ill,
he is eating fine and that but is allways shaking, and its not cold or anything it just shivers
i don't think it is any chemical, because i never put any soap or shampoo in the water at all
so i dont know what is up there, i just hope the little guy pulls through.

anyway, thanks for all of the support!

luke.

I'm not an expert, but maybe he needs some vitamins to help him. I know there's people here who know way more about stuff like that. I hope he's not sick.

ETA: Perhaps someone in the emergencies and illnesses section can help.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom