Rescued dog *Pic* (Keep?)

love.gif
He could have some Lab in him have you checked his feet for webbed toes? Seems as if this dog is destined for you, since you've found him twice.

Beautiful dog. I agree w/ the others that he's been sent to you twice. & he's already fixed. You've got yourself a keeper. Rescue dogs 'know' they are lucky & usually turn out to be the best dog you'll ever have.

he.gif
Some people just infuriate me!!! Reading about this dog and those kittens...WHY do some people view animals as so disposable??? Makes me so
somad.gif
and
hit.gif
. I'd much rather see an animal put down than just dumped off somewhere. Thank you for taking responsibility for that poor dog
hugs.gif
. You are a compassionate person!

I'm a sucker for strays,
just watch him closely and don't trust him with anything dear to you, my sister took in a white shepherd stray, now that we think about it she had probably been dropped off and was running with some of the packs around there, after she made herself comfortable she took to a meal of horse rump chasing all the miniature horses luckily my stallion was out and he took care of the problem, she's indoor/outdoor now (penned only) we could never get rid of her and didn't want to send her to a shelter.
This dog was also very sweet and timid, but she just one day decided to take off after them, she'd chase down anything she could get.

My SO didnt like the fact that I adopted a GSD. Large dogs he didnt like so much.
He now loves them more than me
roll.png
(
wink.png
)
You can not resist a large dog! ...and that is the truth!

Good luck with him..
Hes yours!!
wink.png

Thanks everyone
smile.png

Ive been watching him closely. He doesnt know how big he is and has already stepped on my min pin a few times.
My main concern of course is my daughter. She is only 8 months old and doesnt know any better. So far he has been great with her, he lets her pet him,etc, but now he is getting used to being here and is starting to be more hyper.
I'll have to look at his feet again. They are HUGE!

Back
Top Bottom