Rescuing neglected chickens...help!

Pics
I would love to see updates on how they are doing and their recovery, once you get them. It’s so wonderful the knowledge and support everyone here can give you in helping them, and it’s really uplifting to see their progress towards becoming happy and healthy again!

I hope you’re able to share some of this and your process with us. I’m also working with a semi-rescue chicken situation right now (it’s complicated, but basically I moved into a similar situation you’re taking these girls out of) and I’m constantly looking for any insight and knowledge into how to deal with these situations better.

I would love to see updates on how they are doing and their recovery, once you get them. It’s so wonderful the knowledge and support everyone here can give you in helping them, and it’s really uplifting to see their progress towards becoming happy and healthy again!

I hope you’re able to share some of this and your process with us. I’m also working with a semi-rescue chicken situation right now (it’s complicated, but basically I moved into a similar situation you’re taking these girls out of) and I’m constantly looking for any insight and knowledge into how to deal with these situations better.
Absolutely, I will definitely be sharing updates and photos. Hopefully we can help each other along the way in this process! The knowledge and support is invaluable.

Can they hang in there until Friday?
Can they hang in there until Friday?
I asked my coworker for more info on their condition, as best as she could describe it. She said she’s been trying to go over there as much as she can to make sure they’re getting food and water, and said that they’re acting a little more perky as of yesterday- the owner lives a couple hours away from me, and I’m not able to make the trip all the way there, which is why my coworker is picking them up and meeting me halfway. Something came up so she’s not able to do that on Thursday, so Friday will have to do. I think they’ll be okay for now.

I asked my coworker for more info on their condition, as best as she could describe it. She said she’s been trying to go over there as much as she can to make sure they’re getting food and water, and said that they’re acting a little more perky as of yesterday- the owner lives a couple hours away from me, and I’m not able to make the trip all the way there, which is why my coworker is picking them up and meeting me halfway. Something came up so she’s not able to do that on Thursday, so Friday will have to do. I think they’ll be okay for now.
Don't know where you will be in the state. But Friday is gonna be a snowy, icey day. Just be careful in your travels. Supposed to get snow again on Sunday. Depends on the track how much we get. As I am retired it doesn't bother me too much. I go out when I can. I hope they aren't beyond saving. Take care.

Don't know where you will be in the state. But Friday is gonna be a snowy, icey day. Just be careful in your travels. Supposed to get snow again on Sunday. Depends on the track how much we get. As I am retired it doesn't bother me too much. I go out when I can. I hope they aren't beyond saving. Take care.
Yeah I’ve been keeping an eye on the weather, I’m west of Portland so it’s mostly gonna be a rainy mix down here- as of right now it’s suppose to snow mostly the morning of and last only into Friday afternoon, I won’t be getting them until 5pm at the earliest so hopefully it will have stopped by then! Today should be a decent day for getting stuff done ahead of time.
Thank you! Take care

Back
Top Bottom