Respiratory help needed please

I would stop putting the VetRX into nostrils and add it to food and rub it on beaks instead. I would add fresh greens, olive oil and fresh garlic to their diet along with the pumpkin, maybe put it all in the food processor. The antibiotics are great.

Thank you for this recipe for the food processor. I grow a lot of greens, organically. I give them to the chickens, I never thought of putting the greens in the FP to make them super digestible. And I hadn't fed pumpkin at all.

I'm forgoing the antibiotics this time as mine recovered with the homeopathics, but I forgot about your recipe in the "heat" of the debate that occurred in response to my post. Wanted to acknowledge your suggestion because diet, in my book, is the preferred basis of health.

The suggestion of ginger is also a good one and I added some ginger to the mix. I gave a bowl of the mixture to both my 10 week olds and my 4 week olds, and it took them a little while to accept it but then they really got into it. It feels so good that they are eating it.

What a wonderful adventure these chickens are.​

Back
Top Bottom