RESULTS::::::: MRI of the brain scheduled at 11 in morning

12 weeks, that is young and it would not be a good idea until they are at least four months old to defend themselves from an older chicken and have buddies to "knock" her off a peg or two.

There are a zillian very ordinary things that can cause rather horrid head aches - anything from allergies to arthritis in the neck to muscle tension!

The doctor is being diligent and that's important.

MRI's aren't that bad - the machine is noisy but it's so nice to be sure what is NOT causing it.

That's a huge, huge part of a doctor's job, to show proof of what it is NOT.

Most likely you'll still have to wait a while for your report on the MRI - plenty of support here til you get your report.

Last edited:
lol yeah it wasnt that bad; but it did trigger a headache; it was that loud; even w/earplugs!

This is the ONLY doc who is trying to find otu what it is/is not...no other doc has EVER taken my headaches
seriously! They just prescribed me "shut up medicine"...(IE: relpax for my migraines) the daily headaches (such as the
one I have now..) are liveable but ridiculously irritating and I just am used to them...altho; this one is making my neck hot and I'm
starting to get flushed and nauseus..gonna have to go lie down soon I think...

but probably cant due to hubby outside working, dinner has got to get finished cooking and Jeron has to get to Prayer group @ 6pm
so I probably wont lie down til about 9..ugh..such is life

I'm completely normal!

Now...now that we know there is nothing in my brain such as tumors etc...to give me the headaches...

we are onto the next phase of things..which I dont have another appt until June 23rd, so I have a ways to wait...

but Thank you all for my prayers and good wishes!!

When I get my real bad migraines, the honker of them all, I had to go to the ER for a shot in the butt, which I have no idea what it is but it sure did relax the blood vessels in my head and feeling GREAT! After it wears off, groggy.
tongue.png

My husband suffered migraines for many, many years. It was so awful for him, and when he felt it coming on, everything in the house had to be dark and quiet. I felt so bad for him--the pain was excruciating. It turned out the headaches were related to muscle tension in his lumbar spine (LOWER back). A physical therapist set him up with a TENS unit to use on his back and neck muscles. He has had 1 migraine in the 6 years since he got the TENS unit... and that occurred when he had gone a number of months without using it.

It is like others have said, chronic headaches can be brought on by SO many things from allergies to muscle tension, and you would be surprised that the tension could begin in another part of the back and work its way up to the head.

I'm glad to hear you don't have anything on your MRI! Now on to researching environmental and dietary causes....

Back
Top Bottom