Reviews on Incuview Incubator

Shannonw1228

Songster
May 10, 2018
Yale Michigan
I need another incubator or two depending on size. I currently use the Nutrure right 360. I was thinking about getting one of these to. Does anyone have any reviews good or bad. I have found some online but very mixed in a Facebook group. I wanted a cabniet incubator but I'd rather have more then three incubator then one large cabniet one. I want to see lol
Thanks
Screenshot_20181124-065752_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have that incuview incubator. I have used it a couple of times and very pleased with its performance. Temp and humidity sensors were right on. Auto turner works well. It can be a little tricky to add water. I recommend using a straw, or some small tubing and a tiny funnel. That makes it easy to fill through the vent. Nice clear top so you can see everything inside.

For the price I think it's a good incubator. If you search the forums, there were a couple of threads on these last spring. Seems most people had favorable reviews.

I think I’ve probably heard more good than bad reviews on the Incuview. I don’t have that particular incubator though. One close friend got one and a pin holding the heater was broken, they immediately sent a replacement. Good customer service always helps. Lol

@Shannonw1228 I think I remember you getting a bad Nurture Right? I still really like mine (BCM eggs due to hatch tomorrow in it right now!) but I understand when you get a dud, it’s hard to buy another. :p

My incubator is. Hovabator 1588 and I have great success..
Thanks wvduck chick she has the Nutrure right 360. I'm tempted to get another one of those. It just doesn't alwya want to turn duck eggs. I can. Use a hovabator 1588 the one you mentioned I just couldn't ever get humidity to stay consistent and temperature spiked a few times. The one I was using was pretty old.

I have that incuview incubator. I have used it a couple of times and very pleased with its performance. Temp and humidity sensors were right on. Auto turner works well. It can be a little tricky to add water. I recommend using a straw, or some small tubing and a tiny funnel. That makes it easy to fill through the vent. Nice clear top so you can see everything inside.

For the price I think it's a good incubator. If you search the forums, there were a couple of threads on these last spring. Seems most people had favorable reviews.
Thanks for that! Have you used duck eggs in it? Wondering how they turn. It says goose eggs so assuming there would be no issues turning average duck eggs.
Thanks!!

I think I’ve probably heard more good than bad reviews on the Incuview. I don’t have that particular incubator though. One close friend got one and a pin holding the heater was broken, they immediately sent a replacement. Good customer service always helps. Lol

@Shannonw1228 I think I remember you getting a bad Nurture Right? I still really like mine (BCM eggs due to hatch tomorrow in it right now!) but I understand when you get a dud, it’s hard to buy another. :p
Yes that was me . Nutrure right also has great customer service. It's up and running perfect. I have eggs going in lockdown tomorrow also. So excited!!! I was trying to think something a little bigger. It is tempting not get another nutute right. The customer service is amazing.

Yes that was me . Nutrure right also has great customer service. It's up and running perfect. I have eggs going in lockdown tomorrow also. So excited!!! I was trying to think something a little bigger. It is tempting not get another nutute right. The customer service is amazing.

Duck eggs can be a challenge. I did call duck eggs in the Nurture Right without the turned installed, just hand turned.
I always liked my Brinsea Octagon for doing large breed duck eggs, placed upright. But it’s only good for about 24 eggs, I think.

I almost bought an Incuview when I saw the Nurture Right and bought it instead. But I think the Incuview may be the best bet for duck eggs.

Duck eggs can be a challenge. I did call duck eggs in the Nurture Right without the turned installed, just hand turned.
I always liked my Brinsea Octagon for doing large breed duck eggs, placed upright. But it’s only good for about 24 eggs, I think.

I almost bought an Incuview when I saw the Nurture Right and bought it instead. But I think the Incuview may be the best bet for duck eggs.

OK I think I will Get that one. It's such a hard decision lol

Back
Top Bottom