Rex & Maple... Before and After ...

Chickie Mamma

Farmer at Heart
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Sherman, CT
Hello, this was taken the end of January. The Silkie (Maple) was 1 week older than Rex...
9198_img_3456.jpg

This is Rex and Maple Today! Still Best Buddies!
9198_img_3708.jpg

9198_img_3704.jpg

Rex was checking out Miss Sunshine bathing in her bucket of Water
9198_img_3712.jpg

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

That is so cute...its a bit like a Laurel and Hardy thing....LOL I thought of getting a couple ducks to go with my chickens but then I wondered about feed and if they could eat the same thing. Do ducks just have an open nest at night? They don't roost do they?

Quote:
Hello, they eat the same grower crumbles and they have a separate house with a wire floor that is raised. The adult ducks I have in the "A" frame coop live with the 3 large hens too. They sleep under the coop part. I have alot of predators here and they all need to be locked up at night. The ducks are much more messier, and I clean at least every week, but they are all happy together. Rex and Maple won't leave each other. If I pick one up, the other jumps on my legs to get to their friend. Its so cute, I could never separate them.

Quote:
Hello, they eat the same grower crumbles and they have a separate house with a wire floor that is raised. The adult ducks I have in the "A" frame coop live with the 3 large hens too. They sleep under the coop part. I have alot of predators here and they all need to be locked up at night. The ducks are much more messier, and I clean at least every week, but they are all happy together. Rex and Maple won't leave each other. If I pick one up, the other jumps on my legs to get to their friend. Its so cute, I could never separate them.

That's so cute! I'll have to get me a couple ducks! Looks like the kiddy pool might get used after all!

Back
Top Bottom