Rhode Island Reds/Production Reds

Well, I'm going to throw my two cents in here too. Last year I received some chicks from William. These are the best RIR's I have ever seen, much less owned. William is a great guy to work with, and really knows poultry. I respect his opinion on the breed and how to take care of them. I would definately recommend William (pine grove) to provide you with some of the best RIR's out there.

I am so glad that everyone agreed that William is the man. He is just knows so much about the true RIR. He must also know breeding and genetics to have gotten such great birds. This just does not happen by just crossing the birds in your backyard and hopeing for the best. I have only just gotten to know William ( pine grove ) but I feel we are friends already. He let me know a few things and he made me aware of some people pushing inferior birds and claiming that they were true RIR's. I guess anyone can claim that their birds are that but when you look at birds like William has and then look at the others there is no conparison. It's like night and day. William has a right to be proud of what he has accomplished but he is truley humble when he speaks to you about himself. Well William I think you have a lot of people on BYC that think you deserve some true praise for what you have done.
I can only hope that I can be high enough on the list to get eggs from him this year. William I know you are busy but don't forget old Dave okay. I have never won a county fair before whith poultry but if I get eggs from William and I hatch some out. I have every intention on showing my first poultry Good Lord willing. I am already making a special pen and house for them so that if and when they get here and get grown they will have a special place. I am like one of the posters above. When I get these and they start laying I plan to retire my other RIR's. Take care all and once again William I look forward to hearing back from you on day soon I hope. Take care all, dave:)

I tried to eggs from William back in October but he wasn't ready at the time. He said he didn't have any breeding pens set up. So, I got mine from Taterschickens (Imogene) and I was greatly pleased. Imogene's Reds are of wonderful quality, so if you can't get them from William, try Imogene. I have Imogene's eggs in my bator right now, couldn't wait that long for William
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom