Ribh's D'Coopage

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
:frow Good morning Jeannie, We spent the evening with our 14 year old grandson for his birthday and our 4 year old granddaughter. I find the differences between 3 and 4 quite amazing in a very good way. But I did fail my granddaughter... My make up a story on the fly given a hand full of toys are just non-existent. If you want me to tell you how a jet engine works, make up a computer program on the fly or solve a math problem on a moments notice, I can do those things. But make up a story.... Just not in my wheel house.:oops:

Ribh

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
:frow Good morning Jeannie, We spent the evening with our 14 year old grandson for his birthday and our 4 year old granddaughter. I find the differences between 3 and 4 quite amazing in a very good way. But I did fail my granddaughter... My make up a story on the fly given a hand full of toys are just non-existent. If you want me to tell you how a jet engine works, make up a computer program on the fly or solve a math problem on a moments notice, I can do those things. But make up a story.... Just not in my wheel house.:oops:
I can't do any of the things you can but I can do a story @ the drop of a hat. :lau I used to make my kiddies tell me a bedtime story. If they stopped I asked...then what happened? which was usually enough to get them going again.
I had youngest all day. She walked over a mile. She had to. I can't carry her! :gigAnd she slept very, very well! Oldest [not quite 4] is fascinated with my computer. I was showing him the general layout this evening but he didn't want to give it back. 🙄 Now I'm exhausted.

Top Bottom