Ribh's D'Coopage

I am doing quite well thank you for asking. How about yourself?

I'm doing well, still wobbly and a few other things. But the headaches are much better most days. I do tend to wake up with a slight headache, but I don't go above a level 2 mostly low 2. I think stopping the Tylenol helped tremendously. I didn't know you could get a headache from taking to much Tylenol or other headache meds 🤔

When I left to do our mail run everyone except Aoife [who is chronic] was in the run behaving themselves. When I got back everyone bar Lavender [who is too heavy to make the jump] was out. 🙄 As I started walking towards the run every hen head came up & they all obediently followed me. Mhari decided to take flight & shot past my ear ~ 30 feet & over the fence before coming down ~ elegantly, as the man commented. Ha'penny squatted for me & allowed herself to be picked up for a cuddle. I opened the fence so I could get in & Kirby saunted past me out of nowhere & he & Morrigu had a Mexican stand off. I found an egg in the nesting straw container. Hepzibah & Soda waited for me while I filled the tub hoping for 1st dibs. I got crowded @ the door & as I bent over to put feed in the treadle I felt a weight on my back. Aoife had arrived & was happily stomping up my back to my shoulder so she could see what I was doing! :barnie I swear, a day with the kidlets & every animal on the place has lost its mind!
This is awesome Jehane...I love it when my flock gathers around me...but I'm very thankful that they haven't found a new way out of the pen...we blocked one, then a second & finally the 3rd spot seems to have been the last!

Okay...it's my turn to atone for all of the book talk and to share for your viewing pleasure 6 fluffy butts...:gig...this is what I was greeted with when I opened the nesting box door this morning... :love
6 Fluffy Butts  9.28.2020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom