Ribh's D'Coopage

I sympathize Ribh.

I have so many materials and 1/2 done projects from a myriad of hobbies lying about and stuffed in boxes and cupboards around the house that the family gets apprehensive when I start getting interested in something new. :oops:

At least you finish off your crochet projects. 🥰
Okay...that's me to a T! :gig

Good evening folks :frow

I got way behind...

I finished this off this morning while I was chatting with you lot. I've not tried this pattern before; it's a bit long & narrow but I'll know if I ever decide to use it again.
It should work as a child's afghan...🤔
View attachment 2355212
Just Beautiful

I've probably spelt it wrong.
You join a full hive to an empty hive via a short pipe. There is only 1 entrance to both hives & this encourages the mature hive to expand into the empty hive.

I usually only get to snap pics of me holding chickens when they have been grabbed for another reason. Not one of them usually jumps in my lap though there have been exceptions.

Thank you! I love learning new stuff. Your bees are very interesting Ribh.

We want the frogs ~ ecologically speaking. Cane toads.
We also have a kind of pond (still needs landscaping) that the local frogs breed in, so I only felt a little guilty when the kiddie pool was emptied out.

Thank you! I love learning new stuff. Your bees are very interesting Ribh.

We also have a kind of pond (still needs landscaping) that the local frogs breed in, so I only felt a little guilty when the kiddie pool was emptied out.
Yeah, the bees are weird, nearly as weird as the chickens ~ & I'm starting to think the frogs are crazy too. They were having a right old dust up last night. You ever see 2 frogs facing off? :gig

I sympathize Ribh.

I have so many materials and 1/2 done projects from a myriad of hobbies lying about and stuffed in boxes and cupboards around the house that the family gets apprehensive when I start getting interested in something new. :oops:

At least you finish off your crochet projects. 🥰
Yep. Lots of *wunna these days* projects around here. I'm prepared to try most things @ least once but if I don't enjoy it it languishes . :lol:
Okay...that's me to a T! :gig

My neighbour gave me an old, hand cranked sewing machine that they were throwing out. I fixed its carry case, have given it a clean and I plan on having it serviced and repaired.

IMG_20201001_134053(1).jpg

I can feel a new hobby coming on....

No. I never have.

I don't suppose you got pictures? :fl
Nope. I tried ~ but that's the one that got away. :lol: It was hilarious though... One dude was sorta skinny & the other was rotund & they were bobbing around in the water pretending they were tough...:gig

Back
Top Bottom