Ribh's D'Coopage

CrazyChookChookLady

Free Ranging
Jan 24, 2019
New Bloomfield, PA
Watch out! That car is on the wrong side of the road! Oh, wait. Never mind.

It may not have cooler leaves but it is pretty in its own way. Thanks for sharing. I just love the peeps in the background. 🥰 So much fun to come.
I thought the same thing with the car, having NEVER driven in another country! :eek:

Shadrach

Roosterist
Jul 31, 2018
Catalonia, Spain
My Coop
These are the 6 I asked Natasha to hold for me: L~R A splash Japanese bantam; a silver laced Wyandotte frizzle; an Aracauna/Belgian X frizzle; a gold laced Wyandotte; a Belgian duccle frizzle & a Japanese bantam.

You may all now start praying for me ~ Shad excepted given his convictions. He can be on standbye for when I need sound, sane advice & a quick kick up the cabooshie because Natasha wasn't joking when she told me *young pullets* ! They're off heat but are still basically chicks. We had to stop @ the produce store [wonderful country people who understood my panic @ not knowing which brand of chick starter I needed & sorted it all out for me!] because they are all still on chick starter. 🙄 I've never had hens this young before! Panic button now hit but I'm prepared to give it a go!

@BY Bob! What did you do to me?!
View attachment 2436286
That looks like a whole world of trouble in there.:lol:
Great picture by the way.:love

Top Bottom