Ribh's D'Coopage

This hen and her sister are next on the get called something list.
PA200585.JPG

I believe they do build up a tolerance to the various bugs in time. It's often a change in location that exposes them to a different strain and they struggle with that.
Yes ~ plus the stress of the move ~ though mostly everyone has adjusted really well.

It will be well. :D Everything will sort itself out in time.
I'm still on the floor at my daughters. Housing is pretty desperate here. The private sector seems to think the object of property is to make it impossible for anyone earning less than some stupid amount of money to own or rent anything decent.
As I explained to the local authorities; I've got all this art work and I need a wall to hang it on.:D
I couldn't help but notice they seem to lack a sense of humour.:idunno
:smack

I'm still on the floor at my daughters. Housing is pretty desperate here. The private sector seems to think the object of property is to make it impossible for anyone earning less than some stupid amount of money to own or rent anything decent.
As I explained to the local authorities; I've got all this art work and I need a wall to hang it on.:D
Something similar here ~ though Queensland is not as desparate as some. Investors have created havoc & blocked available housing or put it out of reach of many & people like me with a swag of animals are right @ the bottom of the pile. I @ least have a bedroom & a bed & housing for all the chickens & the cats are safe & for that I am hugely grateful.

Yes & No... 🤣 I like to have my own space so temporary living is hard for me plus all the cuffuffle: court, Centrlink, sick Sif & I've had to renew my lisence this year ~ all without a car or my driving glasses to start with & a greatly reduced income [I can't say that without thinking of Dorothy L. Sayers saying: How does one reduce an income? 😄.] Now have a car & my glasses sorted so that is making some things easier & I do have a sort of routine happening ~ which gives structure to my days but I would really like to be able to move into my own place & look for work, which won't be happening any time soon. I am struggling with huge amounts of anxiety any time I am away from where I feel safe & not sleeping real well but it could be so much worse & I am grateful for small mercies. Thank you for asking. :hugs
Oh Ribh. :hugs :hugs

I'm glad that you can laugh about it.

You are always welcome here if you tire of the floor. I at least have a spare bed. It is quite far away though. The commute to your new tribe would be difficult.

I'm sorry @Ribh but I can't offer you your own living space. You would still have to share with us.

Back
Top Bottom